cocoa butter market
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the global cocoa butter market was worth US$ 2,515.7 million and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period. The market is expected to reach US$4,070.5 million by the end of 2030.
Polyphenols, common in plant food, are the main antioxidants in cocoa. It contains fatty acids such as stearic acid, palmitic acid, myristic acid, arachidic acid and lauric acid. It is a texture enhancer in many personal care items, including lip glosses, skin lotions, and cosmetics.
Cocoa butter is an important component of chocolate pastries and confectionery because it influences the flavor and texture of chocolate. Cocoa butter is prepared from the alkalized cocoa body and cooked cocoa pods. Cocoa butter can help with various health issues, including skin irritation and hair loss.
Cocoa Butter Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
• Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the global growth of cocoa butter over the next eight years
• Assessment of historical and current global Cocoa Butter market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
• Growth of global cosmetic ingredients in North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia and Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
• Market analysis by segment, by country and by region
• Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
• Predictions on supply, demand and critical technology trends and changes in consumer behavior
• Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end users, average profit margins, etc.)
• Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by the best players and tactical competitive intelligence
• Impact of Covid-19 on the market and how to navigate
• Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
Download Free Cocoa Butter Market Sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/cocoa-butter-market/
Key points to remember
By Nature: Organic cocoa butter held the highest share of the global cocoa butter consumption market in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2030. This is due to the numerous health benefits health related to organic cocoa butter. It offers multiple health benefits due to the presence of flavonoids. It helps in preventing heart disease, maintaining good blood pressure and improving skin disorders.
Chemical fertilizers and pesticides are not used in the production of organic cocoa. It is also healthier to ingest. Thus, people are willing to spend a higher price for organic cocoa. As a result, the organic category is expected to grow the most in the global cocoa market.
By end use: food and beverages held the highest share of the global cocoa butter consumption market in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2030. This is because butter Cocoa is mainly used to make confectionery items such as as chocolates. It is naturally rich in antioxidants, including many antioxidant polyphenols and flavonoids. It is beneficial for heart health.
By Region: Europe led the global cocoa butter consumption market in 2020, accounting for 35.0% of the total, driven by growing demand for deodorized cocoa butter for flavoring. Increased consumer demand for healthy diets and increasing applications in the beauty industry are driving the market expansion in this field.
Summary of the competition
Cocoa butter processors are gradually focusing on strengthening trade relations with cocoa bean exporting countries. Because the cocoa butter supply chain is so fragmented, trade has played an important role in the expansion of the industry.
The major global cocoa butter consumption market strategies include product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and R&D activities.
The major companies covered in the market study are Barry Callebaut AG, Blommer Chocolate Company, Cargill, Inc., Ciranda, Inc., Guan Chong Cocoa Manufacturer Sdn. Bhd., Olam International Limited, The Hershey Company, Touton SA, United Cocoa Processor, Inc. and VJ Jindal Cocoa Private Limited.
Segments covered in the report
By product type:
By end use:
• Food and beverage industry
• Pastry shop
• Frozen desserts
• Personal care
• Plastic containers
• Paper containers
By sales channel:
• Direct sales
• Indirect sales
By Region and Country:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, rest of Latin America)
• Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia and New Zealand, rest of Asia-Pacific)
• Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Rest of Middle East)
• Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
For more details, visit our report page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/cocoa-butter-market/
About ChemView Consulting’s Food and Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable and in-depth analysis while highlighting growth opportunities for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options , clean labels, and nutritionally dense, plant-based ingredients. . Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and changing preferences. Additionally, we help businesses develop strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strengths. Comprehensive coverage includes food additives and ingredients, dietary supplements, food processing and processed foods, and beverages. Additionally, to develop – “The Future Growth Blueprint”, our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners and government agencies.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
• Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
• Internal primary research team
• The internal data visualization team
• Network of industry-wide research partners
• Database subscriptions
• The exclusively tailor-made research process
Our press release:
USA: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: [email protected]
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence and consulting firm serving global clients in chemicals and materials, food and beverage, oil and gas, clean energy and packaging. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the United States and delivery centers in India.
This press release was published on openPR.